will I ever get pregnant and become a mommy?

over 9 years ago

I’ve been wIth my boyfriend over 8 years and never been on birth control. He has 4 kids of his own from previous relationships. My name is Mariela dob 02/04/1978 and his is Carlos dob 06/08/1971. Will I ever conceive and become a mommy?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Mariela,

Not to be mean to you. This is more on the medical field a psychic isnt suppose to give you advice outside our field we only deal with spiritual not physical well beings. If I was you go see a doctor.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello dear i can either do a tarot card or love reading for you to answer this contact me

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You may not be meant to be a biological mom but, that doe’s not mean you wont be a mother. Excepting these children with open arms is the key to your destiny, step mom is not a bad role. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Mariela,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much Esther… :)

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much Esther… :)

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

u can…his side seems weaker.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

u can…his side seems weaker.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to tell pregnancy and gender questions.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me so I can get some better insight onto this situation.