Does he have a girlfriend?

over 9 years ago

I was wondering… does Christian have a girlfriend or not? His birthdate is Feb. 14, 1993. Can someone please assist me? I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO I CAN LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU WITH A LOVE READING I FEEL ALOT OF THINGS WITH HIM CONTACT ME

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

No but he has been distance and that is why you are questioning things ! If you would like a reading please contact me live ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
love.advisor.yvette's photo

★☽love advisor yvette... (love.advisor.yvette)

4 posts

i”m not seeing him being with her right no but he is very fare distance from her right now call now and chat with me im on line and if you call in the next hour I will give you 5$ off a H2H oe reunighting reading call now wahy wait and wouner when you ccan call and know1

over 9 years ago

His sister tells me that he’s interested in some girl. And, I’ve been wondering if Christian is dating this girl and are they exclusively boyfriend and girlfriend. :\

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

He is a very young man – I doubt he is ready to be exluse with anyone yet.

I am speaking as a counsellor – I have not pulled cards on this as yet as this board is just for the readers to introduce themselves.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes he has many females around him

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I am picking up that there is another female around him that seems to be very negative…Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation. :)