is he gone forever

over 9 years ago

My name is amanda im 26, i broke up with my bf on the 4th of july through texts, for many reasons.. but he never replied to my texts though he called once right after i sent the texts.i didnt pick up…i waited a day for him to reply to my texts..he didnt reply to them. i told him i wasnt happy. I changed my number a day later.. His name is Jordan,he is 24. is he gone forever? it hurts that he didnt even try to fight for me… but at the same time…i want to move on from him..though i love him.. i wish things were different…but he knows where i live..and use to pop up when we broke up in the past..but now everything feels different…because my love for him has changed..so it feels more..permanent..i need to know what to expect.. is he done trying to be with me?

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, It does not sound like everything is completely over between you and your boyfriend. Come chat with me so I can look more into this situation.

over 9 years ago

im confused…cause u said “sounds like” its completly over…it seems like it sounds like that to u because of what i’ve described?..can anyone help me a little more on in this situation? please…i’m lost on how to feel..advice is welcomed. i was with him for 3years..

over 9 years ago

hello amanda allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you,not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Amanda,

It just seems a lot of confusion. Not allowing him to messaged you when he had time. I understand you been around him for a long time in your mind. When really a long time is like 40 years. Just saying. But I don’t see him being the type that would play games unless your thinking about it. Every thought does create energy as well wishes. Be careful in what you wished for.

If you have further questions regarding to him or even yourself. Contact me! As I will not be commenting on this post.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Amanda I’m an expert of love and relationship. I can see what is going. I do not sugarcoat. Contact me for a full ACCURATE and detailed reading today!