I think my boyfriend is the source of my unhappiness.

over 9 years ago
mcu23 didn't upload a photo

Mimi (mcu23)

3 posts

I love him. He has been so great to me. But something about him makes me unhappy. I feel so lost.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i understand you confusion contact me for a love reading to get answers about him

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

Lets see what is truly going on with him and why he is hesitant and if that romantic energy is strong for things longterm. I’m and always around to make a powerful difference!!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

That is on account of your an intuitive and he is not being faithful nor honest with you regarding his life style. It’s your radar sensing something is wrong. Call me for more info.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Hi Michelle

You have two choices.

1/ Believe what you are told and give others the benefit of the doubt.

2/ Speak with your boyfriend.

To be fair to your self and your boyfriend I feel you need to speak to him face to face about how you are feeling then you will truly know where you stand.

Look after your self and never let any one take advantage of you. You are no ones door mat. If he is being unfaithful and not honest and you cannot trust him may be it is time to move on from him. BUT before you make any decisions or believe any one else make sure you speak with him first. You need to be fair to your self first as well as him. Give him a chance to explain to you first before giving any one else the benefit of the doubt. What you put out there is what you get back it is called karma. Bad attracts bad and good attracts good. Always remember that. Take care and all the best.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me and i can look more deeper into it. :)

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

To me if it makes you unhappy then you should let them fly. Meaning letting them go. In order to see if someone new enters your picture. I think your holding onto him because you honestly in a i dont know situation. As well who do I turn to? Sounds similar?

Further questions you have to contact me. I will no longer get onto this topic as this is my first. But I do offer free prayer if you contact me for it.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Michelle,

I am an expert on love and relationship. I can see what is happening. Contact me today for an ACCURATE and detailed reading.