Mate!

over 9 years ago
bruced's photo

BruceD (bruced)

7 posts

will my mate take his wife back after she betrayed and deceived him?

Thanks

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Bruce,

I sense he would just cause shes worth more than you. Not saying your a bad person. But you may of pushed him in a way that was not needed. You need to take it easy for yourself. I know your fear is to lose him. Have patience.

If you have further questions. Please message me. I could offer you a monthly special. As well a free prayer just towards your situation. I will not be commenting on this post anymore. So any more questions has to be messaged.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Bruce, I specialize in love and relationship and can see what is happening. Contact me today for an ACCURATE and detailed reading.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will go in detail