A good sign?

over 9 years ago

I have had multiple readings and most give the same time frames.

Others have given time frames that have passed but not necessarily the outcome they spoke of.

So is it a good sign if most have given the same time frames?

Thanks

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

it would be better to have the same outcome rather than the same time frame.

Speaking generally is a good sign because:

1. Probably the events at the time seem to go stable in that direction.

2. More psychics gave the same time frame without instructions from you, the more likely they have been right.

But in fact:

1. Is not said that happen on schedule

2. Is not 100% sure that the event happens.

3. U could have influenced the reading. When we are emotionally involved and we face a read in these conditions, it can happen to influence the outcome without that the psychic realizing it

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Pick an expert/ psychic that you connect with and write your predictions down, when they come to pass then you know u have connected ;) that’s the reader whom you want to choose in the end ! Getting different types of readings can be very confusing..

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I am not meaning to change someones topic to mine; it is along the same lines. What if the majority of readings over a span of a year all have the same outcome with a few being the opposite yet not one timeframe come to pass? Then what? Does that mean the events will still happen? Or does that mean that someones freewill has changed things? Does that mean I just have not found an advisor that is connected to me or my situation yet? Lots of time and funds wasted !! Just curious. Thanks.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

Everyone thank you for your advice. Yes same outcomes have been predicted with mostly same timeframes.

I will keep most updated as time passes.

Thanks!

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Time frames are very hard for anyone to be exact on due to it can change because of free will. No one can be 100% sure on timing only god.