when will things go right.

over 9 years ago

why is it when things seem to be going great it don’t last. i got a new job and loved it, but things are not going great. i meet a guy who is great and likes me, but he’s married. will things fall into place can anyone tell me please.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I would love to shead some light on these very important topics call me its not a simple yes on no answer you need insight of what’s to come in order to be advised thru a reading how and when these cycles come and which to take. Call me for a flat rate of $12 for 15 min.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Densie,

I would like to look over this for you. I know and understand this situation can be a bit strange or weird. But you have to think positive is what I am getting off of the angels above.

I will no longer be commenting to this post. So further advice you have to comment me. I could send you a prayer for you to meditate on. Only if you messaged me.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me so I can look further into this. :)