No relationship

over 9 years ago

I have not been in a fulfilling relationship for a long time. I keep getting dates that don’t manifest. Am I going to ever be in a loving relationship? No more false dates please!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sure can answer this for you very detailed and honest no sugarcoating with a full love reading present and future contact me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Stephanie,

I think the reason why your relationship things doesnt work because your asking some else to do the manifesting. When thats really your job to do that. We can tell you when something can happen or the possibly but your going have to ask the right questions.

I can feel you are stress and wanting more than you can handle at times. I believe the dates these others maybe getting you was trying to tell you have patience.

If you want a prayer towards this. I am willing to send you one. Only if you message me. Note i will not be relying to this board anymore. So if you really want me to look at this for you. You will have to message me.

Thank you. Blessings

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i will just need names and dobs

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

Yes, you will be in a loving relationship but I am not getting It until you love yourself completely because I’m not getting that you do fully. You’ve been going through a lot of depressing anxiety.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No you are not meant to be a serial dater. You were meant to meet your soul mate and stay committed to that love and that marriage, however without doing a reading live one on one I can not see it. Call me for more insight.