when will my baby come

over 9 years ago

expected due date 19/7/14

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to do a tarot card reading for you to see exactly when this will happen contact me

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see dates.

over 9 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Sophie i think u should just wait it out. You don’t really want anyone to mislead you on this site because many will just give you a fake date and medical advice shouldt really be giving on this site.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Rubby, are you a reader on here? If your not, then I suggest you leave the advice to the psychics.

With that being said, Sophia, I can clearly see what is going on and can help you out.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

congadulations i feel the child de16vered on d will be 16

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

All that truly matters is that your baby will be healthy and strong. Congrats and good luck.

over 9 years ago

Sophie, first of all, congrats on your expected bundle of joy! Rubbby do not need to be a psychic to give you such great advise. This is simple common sense. You will get a lot of dishonest and misguided truth from most here, just to make a buck. I know that 11 days of waiting may seems like a long time not knowing exactly what day, but psychics are not Doctors. Please run far away from those who say the can predicted pregnancy or the sex of the baby or the date of the baby. If I was a psychic and I had the knowledge to tell you this (which i don’t believe anyone can), I would tell you this for free!!! Wishing u a healthy n safe delivery.

over 9 years ago

hello sophie,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you,i have aped over 674 single woman and couple to have his7her kids ,only the true not sugar coac, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Thanks shawn! Advice is advice long as its not doing any harm some people are so rude and quick to make a buck. I gave her the advice because I’ve been through the question and no results many of times. No one has to be psychic to give general advice (Raven storm) and congrats on the little on Sophie many blessings.

over 9 years ago

Hey I have my baby in Feb!!! Congrats hun!!!

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I am Sorry.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, I would love to help you with your situation. Come chat with me so I can get some better insight onto this situation.