Is he the one

over 9 years ago

I have recently made a decision in choosing between 2 men and wondered if I have made the right choice and things will move forward with this man , thankyou x

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi zoe im lee!

i would be glad to give u a reading to better answer your question and to help lookinto weither your on the right path or is their somthing you need to change .

im avb for chat now.hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Zoe,

I would love to help you in a session to give you better insight on these two males your having issues with.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

If you wish to check out the man you decided on as Mr Possibility of being serious about you then you first need to decide (ah a decision again) on a reader and go into Live-Chat with that individual.

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can check which one is the better guy.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

that’s a double sided question. Yes you made the right choice now. but I do not see u being happy in the future and I see regret