Facing a divorce and in limbo

over 9 years ago

I was wanting to know if there is a small hope that this divorce would some how stop. Everything happened so fast. I am in limbo land with the whole situation because we don’t communicate. As much as I want this marriage to be saved..I am wondering if there is a small possibility of the divorce being stopped?

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

yes hun. i do see it being able to be stopped. Gizelle contact me. I am going to help u

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You ask a very loaded question! beware of those that imply it can be stopped!. I don’t see it being stopped, I see your husband following it thru. There is a woman whispering in his ear. But I also don’t see it over divorce is not the end. Call me I would be happy to explain what im picking up on. I can offer you a one time intro fee of $10 for 20 min reading. Be well.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Gizelle,

I believe this is your choice when it comes towards this matter. Reminder what you think may happen there is a big possibility YES it could happen. The only way you to STOP it. STOP over stressing and worrying put towards it. Also say NO when its the right timing. Cause you are the one creating your lives story. No one else will. Let that be a reminder to you.

IF YOU NEED HELP. CONTACT ME! I WILL NO LONGER BE COMMENTING ON THIS TOPIC. ONLY YOU CAN ASK ME FOR YOUR HELP. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU GUIDANCE AHEAD.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Gizelle,

I believe stopping it may prove to be very difficult,because once someone starts the legal machine it doesnt like to stop. I can tell you more in a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gizelle,

I agree with Robin above and I do understand how you are feeling – been there done that myself.

I am a counsellor if you would like to visit me a quick conversation – the first three mins is free.

If you wish more information you will need to chose a reader and have a reading with that individual.

I do also read the cards as well.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Click on my name which will take you to my profile and message me for a free reading. I know you are desperate for help. Please leave me his name and yours. Real names are appreciated as fake names can result in a false reading. All the best.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

I would love to talk with you about this (: