Love seems impossible

over 9 years ago

I have been struggling for the past year and a half to get over an emotional connection with a guy from my past. I finally feel like I’m getting my footing, and I’ve realized something. Multiple “predictions” I received were very false. I always read with a psychic and then follow up with a second opinion from someone else. Both told me that I would be meeting a man at the end of May/early June. I know June isn’t totally over yet, but I feel it’s safe to say that the readings were bogus. I’ve also been plagued by thoughts of my ex so bad that I would rather drink to forget. I guess I still have some heartache to suffer through. My point is why tell me that I would be better and moving on with someone else if that’s not the case? Also, is love in the cards for me at all this year? My birthday is June 1, 1993.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Madoria,

Thats why they say be careful who you put in your life for help. Even as a readers. Make mistakes. When they are telling you things. I see you will possible gain love but its the matter of being patient. Allowing another to come forward. Never compare readers as everyone reads differently.

I seem to read without tools most of the time. Unless your requesting me to do so.

I hope this helps. Further questions has to be contact me. I will no longer comment on this post again. As this is my main comment to you.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
truepsychicthirdeye's photo

Master Vision (truepsychicthirdeye)

10 posts

Dear join me and get the fate reading with the power of vision i will tell you each and every thing with accurate time frame,one time join me i hope you will get the right one in your life. Regards.!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

If I can be completely honest I must agree with your earlier readings that there will be new love in your live this summer, summer began June 22nd, and while I do not insist it must be the month of June I do pick up it will be before summer ends which is September 2ist. I do need to point out something of importance regarding our future/destiny. Destiny is not written in stone. We as human behind are not robot’s. The creator gave us free will, and what that means is that we are the masters of our own destiny, we can change our very own future, our destiny is truly in out hand’s “for better or worst” another noteworthy element to the future and its outcome is the effects people have on our lives ie future. Think of it like this.The creator place’s us on a path, a road, and that road lead you to future. But while on that road some other driver ie person runs smack dab into you! sideswipes you, that delays’s you from reading your destination ie destiny on time. In some very rare cases the other car/person can cause such horrific damage that it can in fact prevent you from ever getting to your original destiny changing your future completely, your either waiting for your car meaning you to be repaired still from the damage this ex caused or your totaled! a car unrepairable. I know for certain that all relationships are meant to be, even so called negative ones, people come in and out of our lives for a reason. The heart is a muscle that is meant to be exercised in order to grow and become stronger, exercise in the beginning is painful. I would like to invite you for a full life reading I can do I one time special offer of $10 for for min