Need Clarity and Truth

over 9 years ago

Hi All,

I’ve spoken to Psychics regarding my situation with my boyfriend but I’m emotionally drained because they give me a time frame saying he will be back from his travels and the time comes and he has not come. This for me is soo draining, can I have a truthful reading from someone who can connect with me my d.o.b is 18/07/1989 and my name is Edwina, please let me know if you trully connect

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal,

I truly CAN connect and tell you everything you need to know! There is a reason he is not returning back to you and its draining him mentally, emotionally,.. He is a good person and does care for you and I feel you are he are drawn together for a reason, a purpose…

Contact me via chat .. I’ll explain more.

-Crystal

over 9 years ago

hello dear, I’m marcello from Italy,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you and him,and also I give you detailed time frame,not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes u can have a honest and straight forward reading, that is the only way I read. I tell it like it is so be certain to have a strong stomach. call me now I am offering a one time intro rate of $10 for 20.

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

Hi my name is Eva and i can help you get the real answers you need. I will not surger coat it for you i will tell you the truth. let me help you to find out what is really in the future for you and him. if you would like to do a reading just start a live chat with me and i will help you i have a speical going on right now. i do hope to hear from you soon