Is he really interested in me?

over 9 years ago
shellseeker didn't upload a photo

shellseeker

3 posts

I believe that a guy who works in a large store I shop at has been watching me. Every time I’m in there and happen to look up from something I’m looking down at, he’s standing at a distance, directly in line with me, either talking to an employee or facing me or having his back toward me. What’s going on?

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Well its either something you have created in your mind or there is truly a spark between you both. I would like to offer you a one time intro fee of a $10 flat rate for a 20 min reading. I assure you you wont be disappointed. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I do not feel him as interested in you. I think you need to speak to him to know why he would be keeping his eyes on you. This will give your mind at ease. By communicating to him you know what is right and wrong. If he says no you will have someone else.

Further questions has to be contact me. I will no longer commenting since this is my main post.

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I agree with Jessica. Talk to him it is the only way you will find out if he is interested in you or not. Good luck.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
truepsychicthirdeye's photo

Master Vision (truepsychicthirdeye)

10 posts

Join me His Name and D.O.B i will tell you accurate his inside and also give you the accurate predictions of your love life. Regards..!

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello My name is Crystal

Im a blunt psychic and wont sugar coat your reading..

He feels a connection between you and he.. hes drawn to you and finding out more about you..

He has a problem speaking his feelings which is why he has not spoken out yet..

But i’ll tell you more..

Contact me via chat and I’ll explain!

Blesings..

-Crystal