the job

over 9 years ago

i am on a 3 month trial at work, i am wondering if I will get to keep my job after the trial, i work so hard to do my job properly.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to look into this matter for you. Come to chat and we can look into your situation.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Denise,

Dont allow stress to get the best for you. Yes its going to be hard at first. I feel you will get though it. Dont give up on your hopes.

Further questions has to be contacted me. I will no longer post on here. This is my main post.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to do a tarot card reading for you to look into this contact me

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

There is going to be a change coming your way and I feel it is going to better for you.come chat with me I’ll be glad to explain what this is and when it’s coming your way .hope to from you soon thank you and God bless

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

Yes, I am getting that you will keep your job. There’s will be some extra working shifts but It will be fine by next year.