Reading

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

I need a reading in regards tommy boyfriend as he is in a bad place at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

In regards to my boyfriend**

over 9 years ago
psychicneeks's photo

Neeks G. (psychicneeks)

2 posts

i see he’s feeling guilty about somethings honestly! come see me for a reading. my deal is 10$ for three questions.

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Neeks, I can’t call you :/

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to help you. I am available on chat.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can do a love reading for you i feel we had a connection before contact me

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I’m sorry to hear that your boyfriend is in a bad spot.but come chat with me and I’ll be glad to share some light onto some good changes coming your way! I hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

tommy has another lover on his mind I am sorry to report however I cant be certain that he has done anything about these feelings unless we do a reading. Feel free to call me for a one time intro fee of $10 for 20 min. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.