Relationship/love

over 9 years ago

Am I seeing some one that is not faithful to me and do I have a child with her that is mine.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO I CAN ANSWER THIS FOR YOU WITH A LOVE READING I HAVE A FEW CHAT WITH ME WILL ANSWER THIS AND MORE

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

Hello, contact me if you would like help with you relationship. I can lead you in the right directions. No TOOLS or Tarot cards used only name and dobs? No questions asked

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Michael,

I feel like this person is just not going to change and or would want to make you happy. They are just there to be there. I sense that there is times you should of said NO. Put that as your world.

If you are seeking advice you can contact me towards a reading. I will no longer comment on this as this is my main post.

Blessings to you

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be glad to look into this situation for you. Come to chat and we can find the answers you are looking for.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I am picking up a third-party coming your way come chat with me I’ll be glad to explain more.hope to hear from you so thank you and godbless

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need