why cant i let him go?

over 9 years ago

My ex is living and working overseas. We are in contact and are friends. Why is it that he is my first and last thought everyday? I date other men but always end up comparing them to him. I dont know if i will ever win him back or not. But i know that i havent met a man who makes me forget him even for a few hrs. His dob is 26/11/62 mine 30/7/64. Will i find a man who will make me happy will i stay single or will he come back as the man in my life? I know we will always be friends no matter what happens. Has he still got feelings me? Is that why he contacts?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO CONTACT ME FOR A FULL LOVE READING I FEEL SOMETHING HERE I HAVE A MINI LOVE READING AND FULL ALL I NEED IS THIS INFO AGAIN

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

I will be happy to answer all your questions you have.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

From the dob you giving me I did some medications and I see that he does still love you and he does still care for you but there is something that is keeping the two of you away. there’s going to be a change coming so come chat with me and I’ll be glad to explain what this and I hope to hear from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB,

The answer to your question is very simple.

You cannot let him go because you have agree to maintain a relationship with him but you call it friendship. The problem with this is that it keeps you ex your in life and blocks your heart to new relationships.

Also be honest with yourself – you are really only keeping this friendship in the hope that one day, some day it will turn romantic again and all the old problems will be gone.

You are preventing yourself from letting go and moving on because you agreed to this friendship.

Time to ask yourself truthfully – do you wish new romance in your life or not?

If yes – you need to totally!!!! closed the door on this ex – no phones calls, e-mails, texts etc. NO CONTACT WHAT SO EVER. Harsh but true.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I would love to help (:

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Esther. Wow. You are so wrong! We didnt end our relationship for any reason besides his job offer in another country. No cheating or lies. No arguments..just 3 yrs of love and laughter.& learning everything about each other.. as to your suggestion exs cant be friends.. well heres a fact IAM friends with every ex dating back to my 1st boyfriend (we were 15yr olds & at 50 we still speak). So i will never walk away or turn my back on any man ive loved…( only exception is my dead husband cant speak to him tho i would if i could) So this ex and i will remain in touch if its only via ph or email our love for each other is deeper than physical its based a deep respectful friendship

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It sounds like this man may very well be one of or a part of your soul mate aka twin soul, contrary to most persons beliefs we have more then one soul mate. however what role this man plays in your life id questionable as I do not see him as long into the future as you. This may pertain to illness early on in his life brought on thru intence stress witch as already began for him. Send him your prayers, love, and light. And please call me for a first time intro offer of $10 for 20 min. good luck and be blessed.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago
hakeema's photo

Hakeema (hakeema)

5 posts

I have a question PGB,courioushere. I noticed how you responded to Esther. Why did you ask the question about your ex in the first place if already knew what you wanted to do anyway?

over 9 years ago

Because my question Is will he be more than a friend when he returns OR will i find another man who i will love & wont compare to him? Esthers response was to throw away a frienship. My heart is not blocked i do date He also dates..we are friends, he is in the middle east me in australia.( this is the only reason we split not due to any 3rd party) not all relationships end with anger or cheating.

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal,

Well it could be my dear you that you both are not only connected in this life but also past lifes, which tells me theres more to yu and he.

I feel from the D.o.b that he has alot of feelings for you … but something or someone is stopping it.

Contact me Via chat now..

I’ll explain ..

Blessings

-Crystal