Men

over 9 years ago

Can somebody help with my situation , I’ve been seeing a man who is a lovely person who tells me he loves me a bit too soon and I don’t know how I feel about him but also I was dating another man for a while before him and cant get him out my head now after telling him I wanted to leave things as he was backing off too much , I don’t want to hurt this person who loves me and I have told him I need time out and space , can you see the other one getting in touch and wanting something more than dating , I’m confused and want to be happy but not happy with any of them at the moment x

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Zoe,

I would be glad to look into this with you and honestly tell you what is shown.Lets do a reading and see what is ahead.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO I CAN ANSWER THIS FOR YOU WITH A LOVE READING I HAVE A FEW TWO MIN FREE INTRODUCTION