I feel so lost

over 9 years ago

Hi

I’ve been in love with a guy for 9 years are we ever going to be together or should I just move on?

Please help

Janelle

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If you’ve been in love with a guy for 9 years and you haven’t been in a committed relationship, you are holding yourself back from finding someone that will give you 100% love.

You should be enjoying life with someone that wants to share a life with you.

over 9 years ago

hello Janelle, please when you ahve time allow with me a psychic reading,I’m sure I can really help you, my connection is genuin, not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janelle,

If you are tired of the same old replies from people,I offer something different…the truth of things. I am online now and would be glad to do a reading with you on this matter.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janelle,

My Higher Guides tells me to tell you – MOVE ON – stop putting your wishes and hopes here.

However moving on does not necessity mean you have to start dating immediately. You may like to consider, why you tried yourself up for 9 years – is it possible this is your way subconsciously not to have a proper relationship.

You get the first 3 mins free with me – you may like to consider dropping by for a quick word. I am also a counsellor.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I can give you a full reading on were this relationship is going and I no that you feel so confessed and just don’t no what to do anymore as if you are not getting anywere with this I will be able to tell you when it will happen or if its ganna ever happen there is some thing you need to no about him and his situation I feel he is a good person but there is more that you need to no come and get a reading from me I have ver 30 years exp was born with this gift to help people just like you can give you direction and see were you are gann be with him I speak nothing but the truth not what you wanna hear hpe to speak to you soon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO CONTACT ME FOR A FULL LOVE READING IM FEELINGS THERE IS SOME REASONS BEHIND THIS

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need