is he dating someone?

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

There’s this guy that I love, but I want to be his friend only. I don’t really know if he’s dating someone or not. I know he likes someone though. His birth date is May 28,1996. And mine is September 17,1985

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with a love reading just need his info call me will tell you

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Candice,

I would need to do a reading with you to tell you this. You seem pretty confused about your own feelings though,saying you love him but want it to just be friends. Since he is a bit younger,that confuses him even more as you are the more mature emotionally. Lets take a look at this and see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

He is a a stage to wear he is caught inbettwen but I see he us going to make a decision that will better for the both of u.come chat with me and I’ll be glad to explain more.hope to hear from you soon! Ty and godbless

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I am picking up a lot on this come and see me for a full reading some tings you need to no I no you feel like you just do not no what to do anymore but come and see me hope to talk to you soon

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

hi my name is Eva and i can help answer your questions about him i will let you know how he feels about you lso how he feel about this other girl and if he is dating her if you would like i can do a reading for you just click on my bio and start a live chat with me. i do hope to hear from you soon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello call me for a love reading