i feel lost

over 9 years ago
psychicgoddess123's photo

Sophie Stevenson (psychicgoddess123)

3 posts

I am not sure of my self anymore how do i get my power over obsticles again i am a reader and it seems i can feel empathic vibes for them but i continue to feel lost

over 9 years ago
psychicstephanie777 didn't upload a photo

*~PSYCHIC STEPHANIE~* ONE C... (psychicstephanie777)

5 posts

you cant force it allow your self your own personal healing then you will be more open

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

In order to advise you properly a psychic would need to determine where the toxic energy was picked up from in order for you to work on cleansing that part of your third eye chakra. If you are open minded to another reader helping you in this area feel free to chat with me after all we are only human.

over 9 years ago

hello dear sophie,please allow with me a psychic reading in order tp see with honesty what happen around you, i’m not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty