Love

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I am confused about this guy I use to talk to. He called me Friday mourning and told me he is married now and will keep me on stand by. I was like okkkay?? Then he sent me a picture of him without a shirt. I feel like he got married very quickly and I respect his vowels but I am confused by his actions. I am attracted to him still and like him but am confused.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

If i was you your better off finding someone that isnt going to put you down. I get the feeling he did this because he felt you two wasnt meant to be. I know its not easy. But you need to let go him in order to see a different light of life.

Further questions has to be contact me though message. I will not be commenting back this is my main post.

You have to say no in order to see a different outcome. For him to leave you on standby is not good thing. You need to be loved. & your never going to get it if hes married.

God bless you

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

If you need further clarity, and accurate predictions in regards to your situation you can always request me.

I feel you should leave this one alone for now, and move on. You deserve someone who is single, and wants to marry you in the future, don’t you think?

Blessings xox

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

Drop this clown like a hot rock. He is looking for something on the side,nothing real or serious. He is a user and a manipulator and will only cause you pain.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello chat with me i have a few love readings for you that can answer this question

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I concur with Bluedragon.

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hi sable contact me for a free two min free introduction i have a few love readings for you

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hi sable contact me for a free two min free introduction i have a few love readings for you

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tash,

This is NOT LOVE – love does not treat you like you are an opionion. However you need to stop treating yourself that way also.

Cut all ties with this man – I totally agree with BlueDargon. Remember a man understand anbother man much better than a woman who is in danger of romanticizing things.

All the best and I hope you week improves ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I can let you no whats goin on he is in to still let me read yo and see were his relationship stands with him and wife and him and you I will be able to give you a fully detailed reading hope to talk to you soon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Is a lot you know about the situation their is something that he’s keeping from you that you must know. come chat with me today and I’ll be glad to explain more hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago

hello dear Tasha,if you have time allow a psychic reading with me in order to see with clearity what happen around you, not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty