Advice

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hi there, my boyfriend is in a bad place at the moment and has been for merely 3 years, I wondering when he is coming home to us, also whether he will have a stable job close to home in 3 months ? I have recently told him that I love him and I always have, we have known each other for 5 years. He said hey may love me, but doesn’t understand his feelings. Can anyone tell me whether they see that he loves. I am really te only friend he has as everyone has moved on and pushed him away. I am the only one apart from his parents and grand parents that has stood by him no matter what. He is so thankful for my help and support, but I just don’t know what to do anymore. I just want him to come home to us so we can get on with living out lives. I only want him to be happy and successful. Please any help would be appreciated !!!!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

yes I can do a lovers reading on u both only dob needed call for a intro reading $10 for 20 min

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need