Im heartbroken, please just tell me the genuine truth?

over 9 years ago

I Was with my ex for 18 years and we split about 10 months ago. We have a small child whom has been affected really bad by the split.

Since the split I have been working through my emotions trying to deal with the what if we got back together? how would we work through our differences scenario? and what if I was to move on would there ever be anyone else alike him?

My heart and many spiritual readers have told me that he is coming back around Aug and that he still loves me and he is “the one” and there is no one else involved, which I have sensed deeply throughout.

However, I received a msg yesterday on this site saying there is someone else he is involved with whom stops him returning and it has completely destroyed me.

Please, would someone genuinely tell me the truth, as after spending lots of money on here and never being told this news before? I am truly devastated, lost and very confused as to why all the other readers said the opposite?

Please tell me what he is feeling and what his motives are and if any plans for us as a family?.

Don’t have the money to keep being told different things.

Thanks x

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Write to Sophea, she is not online and I think neither tomorrow, probably monday. Set up an appointment with her by bitwine mailboox.

Bye.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I sense you pain and it is with regret that I must concur with the reading stating interference, while I can not speak on behalf of readers who told you otherwise I can say that it is not unusual for readers to pick up on what you wish and hope for while misinterpreting it as your future. This forum unfortunately does not offer us the right tools to confirm this theory, that is why I would encourage you to call for a full life reading. I can offer you the intro rate of $10 for 20 minutes or $20 for 30 min. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

i am seeing that you are heart bocken and these mounths that have past have been the worst for you you feel like no one out there will ever be like him there is good news in your future come and see em for a fully detailed reading i speack nothing but the truth i am a natural gifted reader with over 30 years exp look forword into talking to you soon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
tarotmastervictoria's photo

Psychic Jasmine (tarotmastervictoria)

7 posts

Hi honey,

I understand what your feeling. And my deepest sympathy goes out to you. Love is such a painful game. Come chat with me I can give you a lovers reading, or a $10 question reading. I know I can give you closure and hope.

Jasmine,

over 9 years ago
starbreezetarot's photo

Erika Davis (starbreezetarot)

63 posts

There won’t be someone like him, there will be someone BETTER than him coming!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Louise don’t believe every thing you are told by different psychics. We are not God and cannot get every thing right we can only predict. How ever I agree with Jasmine love is a painful game and I agree with Erika that there is some one better then him coming for you.

I drew a Angel card for you and got the King of water he is a trustworthy, compassionate man, respected and cultured. He is wise with a rich inner life. A person with quiet authority who can see the truth and meaning behind any situation and provide a perfect solution that’s both intelligent and heartfelt. He could be police officer or a counselor. He is reliable, accomplished and emotionally stable. This man is a trustworthy romantic partner can be a mediator. Has cultured interests such as art and music. An upstanding member of society. He has light brown hair and hazel eyes. For this man to come in to your life you must open your heart and mind to those around you and take trustworthy and heartfelt advice. Might be time to let go of the ex. If you want some body better to come in to your life that won’t stuff you around and confuse you then you have to let go off the ex. I would wait until August and see what happens and if he doesn’t return let him go. You have better coming in around you if you open your heart and mind. It can’t happen until you do and until you are ready to accept some one new. I know how you feel I am unable to have children but am waiting on some one in my life too and have shown a great deal of patience. It’s hard I know and I feel for you. I have been told similar to what you have been told but have chosen to wait and remain single. I have been told over and over again he is my soul-mate. If I can’t have him then I would rather be single. Less hassles and drama. I have been hurt in the past and am not prepared to go back there or be stuffed around by any one any more. I have rights to and so do you. You are no ones door mat remember that. I hope my small reading helped you and my advice.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much for the advise very much appreciated. I have been back to the readers whom gave me conflicting advice and questioned them as I’m not certain if they have true abilities? and although I know the correct way forward deep in my heart I cant get passed the “secure family unit” I have always dreamed of? I do know that I cant continue back and forth, back and forth all the time as I am just getting more resentful each time he returns. We were together for five years, split for five years, together for 7 years and have now split again and it is very emotionally draining on both me and my son. I’m not certain how to move forward when it is the only person I have ever known and loved? I’m not sure I could open up to someone else and give what I did again due to the hurt. I only hope that time truly heals me because at the moment I don’t see a way forward x

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I didn’t read your original posts because I like giving honest readings with no details given to me. If you wish for an honest, no sugar coating, accurate predictions given (that do come to pass) feel free to contact me. I also tune into the present situation with no details given to me, so you can confirm for yourself whether I am legit or not. If you wish for an honest reading, feel free to contact me any time. Blessings xox

over 9 years ago

I know how you feel. It’s hard to get conflicting statements and you’re not sure how to go about the situation and just want honest answers about what to do.

Every psychic reads differently and may see things differently when you go to different ones.

I hope you find the one who will be able to help you. <3>

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I specialize in love and relationship. I can sense what is happening and would love to give you a reading to ease your mind. I am fast and accurate and I will not disappoint you! Call me today!

My rate is $1.99/ per minute. Also I have two specials going on: $15 for 15 minutes AND $35 for unlimited questions and unlimited time! Call me today!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty