Is she coming back?

over 9 years ago

My ex fiance and I broke it off 5 weeks ago. We have had no phone contact since then. I do know she is seeing someone else. Not sure if I will hear or see her again.

My name is Matt her name is jennie.

Thanks

over 9 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

She is not serious with him but it looks like either she is pregnant or could become pregnant.

over 9 years ago

She was told to get a histerectomy 2 months ago and could never get pregnant.

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

High level psychic Medium I feel that she has push allot of people away in here Life she is very unbalanced right Now

over 9 years ago

Thank you for your insight. I do agree. I feel now she is just trying to push me away.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

CONTACT ME FOR A FULL,LOVE OR MINI LOVE READING TWO MIN INTRODUCTION FREE

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you, not suagr coac,only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I can look into this for you asap. No details needed.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I pick up that she wont last long with her current boy friend. But that does not promise a future for you and her. She maid very clear to you early on what she wanted out of this relationship she feels like you maid no effort to change or compromise in the least. This is not my view this is her view. I suggest a live chat reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I am able to pick up some things right now for you come and see me about this there might still be a chance I no u frll not right without her and things are not just goin well at all come and see me for a reading I have 30 years exp and I speak nothing but the truth natural born gifted reader

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

I thank you all for replying. I have spoke to a couple psychics with all having the same opinion and outcomes.

I am optimistic in my outcome in life but for a future with her and I, I just don’t know.

She has went cold turkey on me and her actions speak louder than her words.

If anyone has anything different please comment and I may do a reading.

Thanks again.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I see tha there is some stuff that you need to no there are things goin on I will give u a full detaild reading on this I will leave no questions unanswered I have over 30 years exp I have help people in your sistuwation before

over 9 years ago
psychictayla's photo

Psychic Tayla (psychictayla)

2 posts

I’m giving out free reading contact me now – special will be ending in the next hour :)

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..