Blocked relationship

over 9 years ago

Just wondering if someone can please give me a little guidance. The love of my life, Jennifer, whom I know loves me too, works way too hard at blocking her feelings for me. Is there anything I can do on this end to help get through that wall? Thanks!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jay,

I believe Jennifer had some rough issues due to the past relationships or this can regard to her family believe system about you two being together. I am hearing from a angel is saying is not to worry you will get though it. It takes two for a true love. All you can do is do things to keep you happy. Think positive. Cause every thought is energy. Remember that.

If you have any other questions. You have to contact me. I will no longer posting this is the main post for you.

If you want a meditation prayer. I do give them for free to anyone. Specially if they had a paid session before hand.

I do give out specials for the month. But you have to request them.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello yes i can give you some clarity with a love reading i have a full love reading and mini AS WELL CONTACT ME

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jay,

I am online now and ready to help you! Lets see what needs to be done.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you and I explain all without sugar coac but only the true, with harmony

marcello

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jay,

Unfortunately there is nothing you can personally do to help her unbloack her feelings.

Whatever has caused this emotional shutdown, the young lady in question has to want firstly to change her life for herself and nobody else or she will just revert backwards later.

It is up to her to visit a counsellor.

The other question you may need to consider, why you are trying so hard here? Unfortunately as these are right now – this is the road to heartbreak for you unless she is willing to deal with her issues. There are hers not yours.

All the best and have a nice week. ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I will be able to help you with hows she is feeling and a fully detailed reading on whats goinn with her and why she is being like this unlimtes questions for you and all answerd come and see me to see whats goin on and give your mind a rest

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me for a tarot card reading

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

I would look deeper into this and get to the root of the problem. contact me for a live session only names and dob’s no tools used in my reading only connection to the guides

over 9 years ago
psychiceva's photo

Love Expert Psychic Eva (psychiceva)

362 posts

hi my name is Eva and i am a love expert and i can help give you insight to what she is thinking and how to fix things between you two so yous can look to the future together if you would like me to help you i can just start a live chat with me

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

It’s not her that is building the wall against the two of you.come chat with me and I’ll be glad explain more. hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal,

Im an accurate blunt psychic who wont sugar coat or tell you what you want to hear..

If interested in knowing the reason why things are not working the way there meant to between you both CONTACT ME NOW!!

I promise a solution!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

bad vibes that’s all I can say