Question within love

over 9 years ago

Will I find love and when will I be able to go on a good vacation within this year..???......

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi, GillyGurl! I specialize in love and relationship as well! I am on now until midnight! Call me for a full, accurate and fast reading!

over 9 years ago
beingcosmic's photo

Dr Neeraj Gupta (beingcosmic)

5 posts

Greetings, i can help you to give all spiritual and love answers

over 9 years ago

hello dear.allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I will be able to help you in this I am a natural born gifted reader this is what seperates me from the rest I will be able to give you full deatials onthis come and see me I look forword into reading you I no things have not been going to good but there is some things you need t no

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

no and yes

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO YES I CAN DO A FULL TAROT CARD READING FOR YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION CONTACT ME FREE INTRODUCTION 2 MIN

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need