Will he ever talk to me again?

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

There’s this guy that I have trouble with. I don’t know if he hates me or not but I think he thinks I’m fake. He told me to give him time to think about being his friend, but will me and him ever talk again in the future? His Birth date is May 28,1996 and my birth date is September 17, 1995.

over 9 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

It doesn’t look pretty. But I will let you in on a little secret. The one thing this boy will respond to is you having two boyfriends. The other woman he is attracted to has several.

He is very detached by nature and knows your weaknesses and how to push your buttons. You feed him your energy when he makes you feel insecure and there is no reason he will give you what you want as long as you keep working for his approval.

The only time he has feelings for a woman is when she is channeling another man’s energy and he feels like he is conquering that energy. Otherwise there is no challenge or desire.

over 9 years ago
corey's photo

Nanyanika (corey)

3 posts

Candice all I need is his first name and I will tap into his spirit and tell you what he is thinking of you and if he will call you again.

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

His name is Eric.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Candice,

I just get the feeling it was not mainly about you its more regarding to him. In his wants in life. All you need to do is accept what you did have in with you and him. I know this is hard to do. But you have to take this as a experience so your able to move forward in your life. I also get that you get attached to the wrong males due to your past mistakes that you have not really learn. The only way you learn is to let go and move on. Let the next person give you that true love you want.

Further questions has to be contact me for session. I will not be posting again on this post. So if you really need my help you have to contact me. I do also do monthly specials only when they are requested.

Also do not over react on something that may not be there. That is another thing tricky about karma.

God bless

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO CONTACT ME FOR A LOVE READING HAVE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES CONTACT ME

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty