mixed feelings which path ...please help?

over 9 years ago

have spoken to a few people this week who have said that my ex of 18 years will be back very soon? im so confused as hes the only one ive ever loved but know he cant keep dumping me the way he does? really don’t know which path to choose, please someone advise? had enough emotional heartache, its draining me x

over 9 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

You need to move on here and start fresh.

There is a significant competitor in the picture and your ex is not only conflicted about being with you but is trying to go back and forth between women.

In this relationship you simply have to stop crying over spilled milk and pull yourself together.

Tune into what ways you have grown more into yourself during this period and tune into developing your inner value.

Otherwise you will be doomed to live in the past instead of a wonderful new future that will be yours if you just let go of your fantasy of what was before. If you will be honest with yourself it wasn’t as good in REAL life as you are imagining in your mind right now.

The minute you truly let go: the other lady will probably lose interest as well because you have stopped feeding your own blood into the triangle.

At this point he may come back whimpering for pity but only until “she” senses you are investing again and yanks the chain.

You truly ARE being drained to support others. It can be so hard to let go once you have bitten the poison apple. So get centered and focus on what you are all about.

over 9 years ago
corey's photo

Nanyanika (corey)

3 posts

let me tap into your ex’s spirit and I will tell you what is feeling and what his motives are and plans for you.

over 9 years ago

Ive spoken to many people off this site this week whom said there was no one else involved, this is the first time ive heard this and im now even more confused? Think I need to stay away from these sites when they can mess even more with your head. Really unhappy…..

over 9 years ago

The money ive spent this week and not once told of this

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

come and see me I will not tell you what you wanna here only what I pick up I speak nothing but the truth lets see whats going on once and fr all

over 9 years ago

would someone please tell me if this is true… heartbroken, truly thanks x

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO I CAN GIVE YOU A FULL LOVE READING SO THAT THERE WONT BE CONFUSION CONTACT ME

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Louise,

Sorry as a counsellor I agree with Father Guidance – yours words were “he cant keep dumping me the way he does?”

UNFORTUNATELY you guys have a long term pattern in this relationship and it is not going to change.

So if you take him back yet again – he will leave you yet again.

All the best and I hope you week improves

ESTHER

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i feel that we could have a connection if you contact me have a few differnt types of readings for you

over 9 years ago
evasoulreader's photo

Eva (evasoulreader)

10 posts

Hi dear.., I can help you in removing all hurdles and obstacles from your life. I will use all my abilities, powers and natural extensions to help you. I can direct you to the right path… You can contact me on live chat or via email.., Thank you.. Many Blessings..

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree, If you are going back and forth on an emotional roller coaster, are you ready to get off. Usually this doesn’t get any better. It just keeps repeating itself until you both are tired of playing the game.

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

I will be happy to answer all your question’s. contact me for a live session. I can show you what path to take.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

As in right now you’re confused. your heart is telling you to hold on but your mind tell you to Move on.ill be glad to give u a reading to explain what’s the right path to choose between you and this person. come chat with me and I’ll be glad to explain more I hope you’re from you soon thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago

847 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

This man will always bring you pain and heartache, he has emotional and commitment issues and is in need of counseling, I also see he is not faithful to you I am sorry to reveal this I see a woman behind him.

over 9 years ago

hi , allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you, no sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago

847 posts