Coming home

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

My boyfriend is in a bad place at the moment! His parents and I are wondering when he is coming home to us. We care for him and live him dearly. Does anyone see him having a stable and successful job in the next 3 months?

I am also actively looking for a job, does anyone see me getting a job in the next few weeks ?

Thank you

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I know you want him to heal and be back to himself, but there is a long process in all of this, so although you may have a hard time because he’s having a hard time, you just have to be patient.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shann,

If you are tired of no answers and in copy and pasted nonsense,please come to me for a reading. I will help you and show you what is possible.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello let me see whats is going on with a full love reading or a mini love reading i have two

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I already see that he has been though to much for his age and come and see me lets get him back on trac and see whats goin n and when he will get a job and a stable life he needs it you care for him so much but you just don’t no what to do for him anymore keep the faith come and see me