Divided Family

over 9 years ago
mexico22 didn't upload a photo

Amanda (mexico22)

3 posts

Hey everyone, Im here seeking a reader for advice and guidance on a family issue. Its soo many advisers on here it can become a bit overwhelming.

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Yes it is over whelming.. I do Psychic tarot readings. I have drawn for you the ten of wands, indicating a very heavy burden that is being carried..lets do a full life reading? click on my name to start.

over 9 years ago

hello dear,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true,

with Harmony,

Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Amanda,

If you would like a reading with a top ranked reader with 39 years of experience,and want some real answers,I would be glad to help you. Online now!

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello there again well i can do a tarot card reading about this matter all i need from you is your name and dob call me

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I will be able to help you get though this and I am a natural born gifted reader with over 30 years exp I will speak nothing but the truth and see when things are ganna get better it seems when things start to look a little god they make a turn for the worse let me read you and give you a fully detailed reading