over 9 years ago

Been in accident.. Had so much injury.. Can someone see into this and see if life will be any better for me and recovering soon or not?

over 9 years ago

hello dear,allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you,nit sugar coac but only the true, with haermony Marcello

over 9 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

there will some permanent damage, but nothing that will be too bad… it will take some courage, and bravery to get past this right now, and in time there may be a few things that wont be able to be done due to damage. but otherwise in time things will be just fine

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what is shown. Online now and avilable to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello sorry to hear and yes i can answer this for you with a full tarot card reading chat with me

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Meaning I won’t ever be heal

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

GillyGurl, I am online now and until midnight! I specialize in medical situations and can give you a full, accurate and fast reading on your situation! I am a medical practitioner as well!