Just wondering

over 9 years ago

Can anyone tell me what kind of guy P birthday is Npovember 15, 1979 is? Is he a nice respectful faithful person? Or would he be a cheater? Just curious don’t want to go to far not knowing. Had my heart broken enough don’t want to jump in over my head in something that’s not good for me. Any advice would be great! Thank you

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irebelgirl,

Would you like to try something a little different on view Mr November – a Square of 9 nine with Card Five the significator the Man Card using Gypsy card to see what is around him.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

To be honest with you EstherLibra I dont even know what all of that means. Will that tell me what he is like or just anyone born in November?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me i can do a very indepth reading on him

over 9 years ago

Thanks Holly

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and issues . I will give you what the spirit guides show around him and you and much more . I will give you the truth.Contact me- I know I can help you right away . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need