Confusion

over 9 years ago
ms.shani didn't upload a photo

ms.shani

15 posts

There is so much confusion in my life right now. Regarding love especially because I dont know where I stand and I feel as though maybe it’s best to step back gain some clarity and move on but so unsure if me moving away from C is the right thing to do or not. Can anyone see what the consequences will be to just say forget it and walk away?

over 9 years ago

hello dear,please allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you, not sugar coac,only the true, blessing, marcello

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Dearest ms.shani,,, you already know what to do, your a smart girl and your head is not blind but your heart is.I pick up C being a very troubled person that does not know if there coming or going,,, lots of confusion regarding sexuality having a identity crisis, this is why your confused as well, you can feel C. C blows both and and cold sends many mixed signals to you. Its not as simple as deciding to walk away because your connected somehow.I may be able to help call me now. I can offer I intro rate for a first time caller of $10 for 30 min reading. Hope to hear from you today, when you call have his and your dob ready. Be well.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

In your mind you want to move on in your heart you want to hold the right thing for you to do is hold onto this person because i feel something good is going to come for you about this.please come join me in chat I’ll be glad to Explain more, thank you

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

The cards indicate you are protecting yourself from hurt. It is safe for you to love. For a more in depth reading, contact me.