Love/Help?

over 9 years ago

There’s someone I’m in love with, and I want to know if I have a future with them, or whether or not they still have feelings for me. I don’t know what sort of information to give, this is my first online psychic sort of thing. Please help

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

I would be happy to do an intuitive Oracle card reading for you.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can give you a special love reading with just names and dobs contact me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Jennine,

In this case a Relationship spread is the way to go. This is my $10 special.

You may also like to read some of my articles under News & Articles which is a free service to you clients.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Im seeing the judgement card for you reversed, indicating you are not sure if you should trust your gut and acting on your feelings..lets look further?

over 9 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

true and honest answers, im here to help

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

if you wanna know the truth i can tell you just stop by i dont know if you’ll like it but i will tell you the truth and honestly i know for a fact that you dont wanna be with nobody else but like i said im gonna tell you the truth.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

sure call me for a full love reading

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

hello jennie,if you have time allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what happen around you,not sugar coac,only clearity, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago

I can do a basic compatibility with you in the introductory session no purchase necessary.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I pic up that your feelings for this man are one sided, although he may still care about you he is not in love with you, my advice to you is move on. Note that I do see he was one very much in love with you and its as if his feelings changed over night, someone is behind this a female, call me now for more answers and possible solutions. Be well.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to begin a love reading for you come join me for a chat with your name and DOB and I’ll be glad to begin a love reading.hope to hear from you soon thank you and god bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

Would love to help with this

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hello! I have had 26 years of experience as a tarot reader and psychic! I specialize in love and relationship! I also can give you a love spell that will help as well! Check out my specials and my $1.99 per minute price and call me today!

over 9 years ago

hello jennie dear, allow with me a psychic reading in order to see what heppn around you, not sugar coac,only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you on on all of your love issues and much more . I will give you full accurate insight and details and time frame . I will give you the truth what the spirit guides show and tell around you and this issue . Many years of reading and giving accurate insight . I don,t sugar coat . Come in and receive the truth . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
psychicgoddess123's photo

Sophie Stevenson (psychicgoddess123)

3 posts

I can help end the confusion u have been going thru i can sense his fears call me

over 9 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I only need both names and sex of each individual – no other details. Try me if you wish :) – Blessings xox

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
psychicstacyadams's photo

Readings By Stacy (psychicstacyadams)

6 posts

please call

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

I can help you (: