Children

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hi there, I am curious to when I will have a child or better yet children!! How many years along the line ?? And will I stay with the father??

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

This is more of a fortune telling. Than a psychic type of question. Plus have you spoken to a doctor about having children and are you able to have a child. Which this is more on the medical side which i will not answer.

I hope this helps

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you need a reading regarding such a question

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with just your name and dob contact me

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

I feel your question is directed to a certain individual. We can look at your vibrational patterns and see when you have multiple vibrations in your aura (meaning children) :)

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Dear you’re going to be a mother!and I’ll be glad to tell you when does good news is coming for you I hope to hear from you soon!thank you and God bless!

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hello Shann! I am a 26 year tarot reader and psychic! I am also a medical practitioner (RN). I can most definitely help you with your situation and give a full, detailed, accurate and TRUTHFUL reading! Contact me today!

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you with all of your questions around your relationship and child for the future. I will give you the truth what the spirit guides show tell around you and much more . I know I can help you right away . Contact me and receive the answers and truth . Blessings -Marva.Lee