Moving away

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hi there,

My boyfriends family said they want to move away to Brisbane because there is nothing other than. Me left here for their son. I would love to move there, but my family and friends are here. I am positive I will make new friends over there, but I would like to know if anyone sees me moving away with my boyfriends family anytime soon??

Thanks

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No way his family is trying to prevent exactly that.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

If your talking about Micheal Shannen I would take your time and wait until he is ready to commit to you. At the moment he is not ready to commit to you. Don’t put all your eggs in the one basket so to speak. Don’t give every thing up just to be with Michael when you could end up not being in a relationship together. My message is to WAIT be PATIENT and see what happens. Wait for a commitment first. Don’t rush in to things take your time.

Good luck.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

hello dear how are you today?,I can allow for you a psychic connection in order too see what happen around you,with not sugar coac I tell you only the true, with Harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading and i also can do a overall reading for you to see what the future holds

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello dear…before taking any decision pls contact to know messages from angel cards.