Help. Please...

over 9 years ago

My ex Jeremy (Dec 25, 1988 or 89 I’m not sure) and I (Z. June 8th 1989) unexpectedly broke up on the 8th, my birthday. We were together for three years and has been in my daughter’s life since she just turned 2. Will we get back together? Will he contact me soon? Please, please, please help.. I’m in agony and am a crying wreck and I need the truth.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i would love to clarify things for you with a love reading i specialize in this contact me

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am sorry to say that has changed and is longer the same man, there has bin a female feeding his thoughts and going thru the trouble of keeping you both apart.

over 9 years ago

hello dear,I have read your message now, i’m marcello from italy, I can allow for you a psychic readong for see what happen around him and you , not sugar coac only the true, with harmony Marcello

over 9 years ago
visioncorrectu didn't upload a photo

Visioner (visioncorrectu)

15 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with time frame. Regards.!

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I am sorry for your sadness,but it might not stay this way. I am online now and would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello let me do a a love reading for you to look into this call me

over 9 years ago
psychicstephanie777 didn't upload a photo

*~PSYCHIC STEPHANIE~* ONE C... (psychicstephanie777)

5 posts

he has done this before to another woman your pain shouldn’t last much longer I have some insight on a new male presence call me

over 9 years ago

I can help you