Worried

over 9 years ago

I have a real close friend im starting to worry about alot here lately. He is in an unhappy marriage, but I feel his wife is holding something major over his head is why he cant get out of it. I have heard she can do black magick, not sure how true that is. He seems like he is wanting to talk about something but scared to?? I just want to do if he is ok and if anyone can see what she is holding against him?? He gets close to walking away and she pulls him right back in. Something just isnt right! His birthdate is August 19, 1980. Can anyone tell me anything at all please??

over 9 years ago

hello dear as I have tell you bediore I’m here for give you my help. Mt reading is honest,without suagr coac, contact me,you can be surprise, with harmony, Marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You have to understand fear is always used to control and manipulate. If she is a controlling person this is his lesson to learn to set boundaries. It is is also his lesson to move out of a toxic relationship that is not healthy for him.

These are all his choices to stay there. There is nothing she can hold over his head to keep him there. He has a free will and free choice. Fear is just an illusion. It’s a matter of how bad does he want to be done with her?

It’s the usual process and learning experience. What is healthy and not healthy?

over 9 years ago
angelnancy didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC EYE (angelnancy)

5 posts

Hi There. I would need more information then just his dob. I would also need his name. The only thing that I can tell you that I pick up is that there is more then just a friendship I actually pick up that there is a strong connection between you and him. I would love to do a reading on you to find out more. I am currently running a 0.99 special for the day. My normal rate is 2.49 a minute. Hope to hear from you Blessings Nancy

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

AngelNancy what do you mean more then friendship? We do have a strong connection but its only friends as far as I know. Would what ever your picking up on be something he hasnt opened up about yet? I sent you a message.