Death Predictions

over 9 years ago

Most psychics I know will not predict death. I was told a time fram and specific person by more than one and they are all in sync. a local wittch confirmed it with tarot, runes and a pendulum. I want to know if there is someone here that can help me with the reason I am being given this information and/or can verify it.

over 9 years ago

Buffi,

Hmmm Whom ever told you this information is not working through god and that very unsafe to do. I am not sure I will not ask if this is the way you will be leaving but I do you in a car accident I am not sure if this will be the end for you.

I hope this information helps… :/

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Life and death belong to the power of the Almighty one, The creator of the universe, Father God. One of the main reason psychics, mediums, clairvoyant’s can not see death is because if it can not be prevented then the father wont stress us out like that, So with that being said there are two possibilities. One the death seen may very well be preventable. or Two and this one is a little tougher to grasp, there maybe a foul/demonic spirit and or entity bringing this message to the reader simply to create fear. I recommend seeking the counsel and advice of a spiritualist. I am one feel free to call and we can chat. Be well.