hopefull

over 9 years ago

Will richie and i be together in relationship or just good friends

over 9 years ago

hello belinda, allow a psychic reading with me in order to understand what happen around you and know his intention,I’m not sugar coac, only the true, with harmony marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago

If you want honest answers, I am online to help. I specialize in love and have over 15 years experience. Let me guide you.

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

High level Psychic Here 3 mins free contact me I have your answer that your looking for!

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

thanks for you attention dear, I’m sure my predict come true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

Hello!

I do see Richie and you becoming a couple just to be sure that I have the right connection I see a tall, thin built. I can see water and a beach maybe this something that he enjoys doing.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I see the foundation of this relationship being friendship, there is a possibility of it becoming more then that but only when he puts to rest his feelings for a ex. Patients is required on your part. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i can answer this for you with a love reading

over 9 years ago

Katrina,yes he is tall and thin,thank you for your reply