can someone help?

over 9 years ago

i really need a psychic or someone to help me as soon as possible.i was told that this female have some type of curse or something on the fther of my child and i will like to remove it..i someone that will really help me.i will pay but i need to know how much i will have to pay because im kind of short on money

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

LET IT GO!

Whatever some one has done to you is going to be attracted right back to them at some point.

You are not involved in this process.

It’s simple law of attraction.

Stop carrying it around and let the universe take care of it – good, bad or indifferent.

Their stuff, their lesson!

If they have put a curse on your child’s father it will come right back at them evil always does. No need to seek revenge. Don’t stoop to their low level. Things will be taken care of all in their own time. Believe me I learned this the hard way. Have patience. Cheer up. The curse will be reversed by the universe all in good time if there is one. I don’t believe in curses my self but we are all different. You are entitled to your opinion 100%. sending you love and hugs.

Love and light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

Hello i am gifted intutive advisor with many years of expierence and wouldlove to be here for you !you are intitled to your beliefs regarding curses i personaly do not i urge you not to waist valuble resourcesonthis the universe has what we know as karma.i send you this as a blessing and wish to chat sometimes I AM HERE FOR YOU

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

its not curse its just bad energy you just need to balance yourself can me and I can give you the tools to balance yourself again

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session or HIRE me for EMAIL Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

I need some help, after my boyfriend and I broke up I haven’t heard from him. Will we talk again or be back together?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hi i can help you to give you insight call me

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i specialize in clairvoyant and other types readings

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty