Why is this happening?

over 9 years ago
charmedangel's photo

CharmedAngel (charmedangel)

24 posts

I met a guy online, everything was going wonderful, so much so that we were arranging dates, then he seemed to get all negative about everything and sounding as though he wanted to finish with me, he has done this before but we agreed to give it a go and see how it went, now again he has gone negative about it all and said that he felt our connection had gone but I don’t agree with what he is saying, Id like a reading but can only really afford about $5 can anyone help?

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

hello dearest, If you have time let me allow for you a love destiny reading,I’m not sugar coac, I can tell you with honesty his intention,only the true, With Harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Charmed Angel,

I will give you a brief relationship reading from his point of view towards you – 5 cards only for $5.00.

However you still need to come into Live-Chat to organize this as the reading itself will come into your Bitwine In-Box after I have done it.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a reading call answer all your questions

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

High Level Psychic Medium I give you a good INSIGHT In 5 mins with 5 dollars NO bss HERE!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He has issues from past relationship’s that hold him back. He questions his own identity, I feel he is struggling with him self it’s not you, and im not certain you can help him.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

ciao my friend, thanks for the attention,bilieve in my predict because real happen, not sugar coac,only ther true, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i can answer this for you very closely contact me

over 9 years ago

would love to help