what went wong?

over 9 years ago

me and my babyfather recently just reconnected and we had a nice talking and talked about our problem we had and he sid he wanted me back and he promise me he wont gonna change and i really dont know what happen the day before yesturday now hes distant again and now im very confused and angry.should i txt him and speak my mind or dont say anything

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi i would love to help u , blessings

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tiffany,

First off texting someone about an important matter like this is not a good idea. Best to talk face to face.

Lets look at this situation in a reading and see if he has actually changed or just given it lip service.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Tiff,

Give him some time to clear his head he woke up having second thoughts. There is something about trust I am hearing.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

call me for a reading will answer all your questions

over 9 years ago

hello dear.let me allow for you a psychic readinf for see what happen around you, details and not sugar coac with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago

Hi there if you want to know what is going on with him in detail and want an honestanswer please send me his name and dob and I would be happy to help you out

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

hello tiffany, thanks for listen me,when you want Im glad to give you my insight with honesty and harmony,not sugar coac,only the true, blessing

marcello

over 9 years ago

362 posts

hello i can give you a love reading about you and him contact me

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

From what my guides are giving me right now it looks like there is some kind of influence behind this man. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation.

over 9 years ago

362 posts

i can answer this and many more for you

over 9 years ago
shinningstar's photo

✴♌♎♈_☽_RACHAEL MA... (shinningstar)

17 posts

well to test the connection I can tell why you originally broke up.. I feel there was a lot of “fronts”. saying he was going to do something, you relied on him and it didn’t happen. Also that you felt oppressed, you couldn’t open up and talk about emotions you needed him to hear out. you tried to reach out, but he never heard you out. this eventually led to the end of the relationship, as your child/children had to come first. If this sounds correct to you lets talk..I can tell you his intentions and outcome.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I am seeing so much! For a complete, detailed accurate reading, contact me! I am available now for the rest of the evening!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

issues still persist.dnt rush into things

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

issues still persist.dnt rush into things

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
heartbeat_vibrations's photo

Heartbeat Vibrations (heartbeat_vibrations)

9 posts

Theres a lot of people willing to help you here. I really feel like theres something about a pattern he is afraid of seeing repeat.

It is very easily fixable, so dont lose heart.

Ill be here to help you through it.

Just contact me, if you would like to look into it into more detail :)