stressed out again

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I need some insight that will help me out.

Ive been trying so hard to get decent grades to get back into my school and finish my bachelors degree to just GRADUATE. Im currently in a music class and trying to pass the class. does anyone see me passing the class with an A?

I have to talk to the dean of my school to see if he will let me into the school despite me being less than 3 points away from a 2.4. Does anyone see him letting me back into my school being so close to getting a 2.4? Im really just so close.

Lastly, my job has been firing people ALOT and im scared to be let go. Please does anyone see a new job for me soon?

I really need some guidance. Im like cliff-hanging at this point :(

toree 08/03/1992 im stressed out.

over 9 years ago

If you would like an in depth and accurate reading, I am online to help. I have over 15 years experience and I would love to help you. Many blessings to you!!

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Hello Toree,

I know the feeling I just finished college my AA degree in Science in March of this year.

I can help you hun :) I will be on all night.