Timeframe confusion

over 9 years ago

I understand timeframe is a hard topic because things change. It’s hard when that’s the main thing you are searching for because otherwise I don’t have a sign or a clue that things will work out in the end. I’ve been given different timeframes some days some weeks and some say it will be a month or more till I hear from him.

On top of that I’m told my own anxiety and not being patient is causing this delay! That alone gives me anxiety knowing something I can’t control is making things worse.

This situation won’t let me be and I can’t just wait and hope that maybe in a week month or even a year is when I’ll get contact… Idk what to do.. Any suggestions?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Monica,

My system is the following:

Here how it works: Each deck of playing cards has 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits in a deck of cards and 4 seasons in a year. There are 13 cards in each suit and 13 lunar cycles in a year. If you divide 7 (days of the week) into 364 (days of the year) = 52. The number shows you the week of that season The suit shows you which season that week relates to.

This is why I prefer to use Playing Cards for timing rather than tarot.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Good Morning Monica,

I am great with time frame if I can see a picture of your eyes or his I connect really easy this way, I will off and online today send me a email because I can help….

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You can control your anxiety and how you perceive things, what you say, and how you act upon the situation.

What you can’t control is what he does or doesn’t do and what he feels or doesn’t feel.

Know that everything is a process and on timing. So patience is necessary. Anxiety is self-created. So you do have control.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i would be happy to help u xx

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello let me give you a indepth readng very honest to the point i sense alot of tings confusion here

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

things here through my reading with just your name and dob can answer for you many questions

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session or HIRE me for EMAIL Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

ciao monica I’m glad if you want to open a psychic reading with you in order to inform you about your sacred geometry time frame, with harmony Marcello

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i would be happy to help u xx

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

Hi there come and see me for a reading I speak nothing but the truth what I see is what u will get in your reading all answers will be answers and that will relieve some anxiety from you let’s see what’s goin on come and see me hope to talk to you soon I will give you a detailed reading

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

keep self busy,pursue yourself instead of waiting for someone..:)

you can be sure of finding self but someone who has lost self can not be found by anyone else.