New opportunity

over 9 years ago

Going to try an online business. Will I be any good and be able to pursue this as my full time day job and quit my regular job

over 9 years ago

hello dearest,contack me I can really help you for see if your business do in the right way, blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can Help you with this subject matter I’m a high Level Psychic Medium and a H,R coordinator So due know allot about this field of information

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

If you would like a real reading from an english speaking reader who doesnt tell fairy tales,then please,look over my feedback and see if you think I am the reader for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Hello Julzy,

I was being told by my guide for you to take at your current job because this at home business is going to a little slow and I can you getting frustrated and there is light I can you doing something else and it is working well for:)

You are a people person that enjoy helping people and communicating with others.

You would like to talk more about it send me a message.

Take Care!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER