New opportunity

over 9 years ago

Going to try an online business. Will I be any good and be able to pursue this as my full time day job and quit my regular job

over 9 years ago

hello Julzi I have read your message now, I can give a big help with my psychic connection in order to focus in your own business,my reading is honest without sugar coac, I’m here now, contact me, With harmony, Marcello from Italy

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Julzy,

I get your going to struggle with the online business due to because your going to see your income isnt like it was with the regular you be like wondering why you made this mistake. Thats because this online business will get you unbalance and your earns so little.

If you have further questions on this. You have to contact me.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Please contact me Julzy! I can give you a more accurate and thorough reading! 26 years of experience! I am on now!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julzy,

I can do a Business Playing Card Spread for you if you like. However you will still need to come into Live-Chat to have this organized.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER