My daughters father

over 9 years ago

I haven’t heard from my ex in regards to him signing at a declaration as the father on our daughter for maintenance. U now have to go back to legal aid to proceed to court hearing. Will it get to that stage and if so will it get messy

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello I am a gifted experienced psychic reader and advisor I would like to interest you into my services providing guidance in all matters of life please contact me and see what’s in store for you I guarantee satisfaction that you deserve and the peace of mind you need

over 9 years ago

Good Morning Julzy,

Yes I can see that this situation is going to be messy, he is keeping silent until court hearing because…

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

There has to be a paternity test, and the prosecuting attorney works with that, so yes it is a process, but you have to act on making sure all the paper work, tests, and information are provided to prove paternity. Usually you can go to the friend of the court and ask for that information and they will point you to the right resources. If legal aid is necessary yes, then go talk to them. It’s kind of in your hands to make sure things are done and on time.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with just your name and dob call me today

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i would be happy to help u xx

over 9 years ago

llo Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER